We aim to be an organization, which is renowned for producing high quality software solutions to bring about wealth that can be used for the benefit of mankind.
STC Consultancy collaborates with its clients to help them become high-performance businesses.
STC Consultancy has over 6 years experience in industry with proven track record.
STC Consultancy can mobilize the right people, skills and technologies to help clients improve their performance.
We maintain our Mission that is "Deliver business-enabling solutions and technologies by creating partnership with our customers in a joyous environment for our people."
The retail industry covers myriad market segments and differing business needs. But one critical point unites the retail world: high overhead and narrow profit margins make customer retention a key factor in a retailer's bottom-line performance. And because today's savvy customers demand positive, personalized service, choosing the right technology -- at the right price -- can mean the difference between business success and business failure.
Looking for emerging technologies to meet their needs, successful retailers will choose to avoid the pitfalls of rigid proprietary systems -- being locked in to a single IT vendor who dictates what hardware to use, what operating system (OS) to deploy, and what software to run. Of course, controlling the supply and distribution chain is critical to all retailers. As margins shrink and delivery time requirements shorten, tracking a product from consumer order to shipment is vital. The right solutions are needed to help enable retailers to maximize efficiencies and meet the extreme load demands they experience in seasonal peaks throughout the year.
The success of retailing lies in providing the consumer with the right product - at the right time and at the right place. Achieving these objectives requires the following
- Clear understanding of customer needs.
- Well-run store operations.
- Seamless and efficient Supply Chain.
- Proper matching demand and supply to enable the maintenance of stocks at each location.
STC Consultancy’s Integrate Retail Management Application (IRMA) has been designed, developed and implemented in such as a manner that it integrates across multiple channels – Click & Mortar model. IRMA incorporates the Retail & Distribution Management allowing for Tendering & Procurement, Inventory Control, and Sales & Distribution. It also has a Financial Analysis & Management Module for General Ledger & Budgeting System, Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables and PDC Management System. Apart from this there is a module for Payroll Management, Customer Loyalty Program, Bar Code Integration, User Role and Security etc.
The retails management application has been designed to have the following features:
- Modular Integration eliminates duplication of data.
- Business Process modeling allows it to adapt to diverse business requirements.
- Work Flow Management caters to any document flow in an organization.
- Seamless integration with other Windows based tools.
- Graphs and charts, Decision support and Multi-dimensional analysis.
- It is menu driven, user-friendly system with pop-up help screens and entirely eliminates the need to remember codes or refer to printed code lists.
- User-customizable Front-end interface and On-line help.
- Comprehensive user definable security features over and above the database security environment.
- Vendor, Franchisee Management.